Sunday, April 19, 2015

Frozen Dinner


Our Frozen Dinner was so fun! My little girl had been looking forward to this one since we started these dinners. I made the menu and these food labels and am sharing it all with you for free! Just remember, personal use only please. Just right click on image, save and then it's ready to print! Cut out the food labels and fold on the white lines. 



Here is the sandwiches we had but the word sandwich has a wide scope so this food label will work for you no matter what kind of sandwich you decide to have!


Kristoff's Ice Cubes are just blue Jell-0 made into jiggler jello and cut into cubes.


 Olaf's Noses- Easy peasy......just carrot sticks!


Round donuts rolled in powdered sugar make great "snowballs".


I was telling my husband how I used the carrots for Olaf instead of for Sven so I needed to come up with something to be "Sven's" food item. My husband thought up this one and was so proud of himself! It's just milk duds but we labeled it as "Sven's Reindeer Poop." At first my kid's reaction was "ew!" but then the more they thought of it they decided they loved it. Granted, it's dessert like food, but guess what they asked for more then anything during dinner?! And they always asked us for more "reindeer poop". That's not something you hear everyday up to the dinner table! Lol:)



I bought "Frozen" throw away plates for $2.00, the tablecloth for $1.00 and printed off the food labels and menu at a print shop for $2.00. Kept my fun dinner to no more then $5.00 again! I don't count the food because we gotta have dinner anyways........although normally I promise we don't even have one dessert let alone three! I don't have a picture of our final and last dessert. It's Elsa's Magic Snow Ice. We have a small snow cone maker. I just made snow cones with blue syrup.

Our drink was water bottles. They were our "Melted Snow". I didn't end up having time to make labels for those. If in the future I get them done I'll be sure to add them in for you all to use.

The kids loved it. Hope you can use my printables and create your own fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment