Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cars Dinner




Finally posting our Lightning McQueen Cars Themed Family Dinner! The menu above is free! All you have to do is right click on image and save then print! Remember, personal use only please. 

First off, I'll show you our drink which was "Fillmore's Organic Fuel".


 

Below is our "Leaning Tour of Tires" (Donuts).


Baked and salted Asparagus serves as "Mater's Tow Cables"



Baked Tater Tots are "Mater's Fried Taters". I loved this one:) Said it over and over because I think it's so cute.



"Flo's Fried Chicken" is actually popcorn chicken although you could obriously serve real fried chicken. And instead of the fried taters being tater tots, you could do french fries......you can use the same names but change up what you are serving if you'd like!


We are dippers at this house. Gotta have Ketchup and Fry Sauce to dip those chicken and tater babies in:)



And that's it for the food! I had the food menu printed and on the table as well as the sign that says, "Luigi's Pit Stop and Fueling Station." Gotta "fuel" up at dinner before we get busy playing again! Or in my case....cleaning the kitchen ha ha. If you would like to print Luigi's sign, scroll down to the bottom of the post where it is. Right click, save image and then it's ready to print.


I kept to my five dollars and under budget. Here is a break down:

Tablecloth $1.00
Lightning McQueen plates $2.00

I already had the black plastic cups and plastic forks. I printed the papers off using my own printer. The only other cost was the food but well, we have to buy food for dinner anyway so I don't count that in my cost. 


I love the memories we are making. Here are my two oldest excited over their dinner. They helped me make Rocky Road Ice Cream in our Ice Cream maker and we had it in "Cozy Cones" for dessert. That was my son's idea.....we had to have ice cream "cones"!!!


Here is the table once more......




Please feel free to print this below and use it to make your own fun memories.


Food labels are below. Just save, print and cut out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment