Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Seasoned Cheesy Bread


 One day I was out of the stuff to make garlic bread so I got a little creative in the kitchen and it turned out to be very successful! I make this all the time now! The last family party I went to, I brought three loafs and all of it was gone in a matter of minutes! It's very yummy, very quick, and it's enexpensive. 

Here is what you need:


 Here is a closer look at each. This is Mrs. Dash Original Blend Seasoning. 


You need some shredded Mozzarella.


You need one loaf of French Bread. My favorite is at Walmart. I like soft bread and Marketside's french bread is soft.


I use margarine. Any kind of butter or margarine will do. 


 Let's get started! Take your loaf of french bread and cut it in two pieces lengthwise down the middle.


 Spread some butter all over the tops.


Sprinkle some cheese all over the top. I tried to get an upclose so you can see how much I use. You can use the whole bag if you want......but I don't. I maybe used half a bag between the two sides. 


Sprinkle the Mrs. Dash all over. Not too heavily, but not too lightly either. 


 Like I said before, I like mine soft. So I wrap the bread up in foil covering the sides and bottom (don't cover top though) because it helps it stay softer. If you like your bread to have more crunch you can skip this step. Either way, place on a cookie sheet. Stick in oven at 375 for a few minutes till warm and butter and cheese is melted. 


Take out, slice and enjoy this amazing bread! 


 We love it with Lasagna, Fettucine, Spaghetti.....the possibilities are endless! 


My kids love it! My husband loves it! I love it because it's easy and yummy! Win Win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment