Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Halloween at our House!


It's Halloween at our house! Here is my sweet kiddos all dressed up in their halloween outfits I made for them. They actually smiled for the pictures! 


Here is an upclose of the shoes I made for my baby girl. They are available in my Etsy shop incase anyone is interested!  


Here is our bowl of candy ready for trick or treaters. Yum!


I made this last year at the hospital when Lexi was in the NICU. Her foot was so TINY back then!


Cut some wood squares, modge podge some scrapbook paper on and cut vinyl out to put on and you have an easy Halloween decoration! 


I cut some fun Halloween figures out of vinyl and put on some plastic cups for our Family Halloween party. The kids LOVED them! If anyone is interested, they are available in my vinyl Etsy shop. 


This has been my all time favorite Halloween project. I took an old window and cut Halloween figures out to put on it. I get compliments on it all the time:) I hope to eventually have one for every holiday.


This is my Welcome post when people come in our front door. I can change out the board that is hooked on with each holiday. The one on it now is with witch feet and it says "If the shoe fits".


I whipped this up pretty quick. Bunting can have such a big impact for such a low cost/time and effort to make. 


My husband made this shelf. I switch out the decorations with the holdidays/seasons. He has a variety of colored shelves available in his Etsy shop. 


Below are closeups of all the things on my shelf. Most of them I made. All super easy projects!








Thanks for stopping by! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment